Friday 23 October 2015

WEEK 7- PLANT GROWTH REGULATOR

For this week, two hours BSM 3101 class is being cancelled due to the haze. Another one hour class we doing our test 1 discussion and a lit bit plant growth regulator topic. It is not enough time to explain about the plant growth regulator. So, what I need to do is read the topic by myself and anything that I don't understand, I should ask my lecturer, Before that one hour class, I already did a review on the note given in putrablast. It is about the plant growth hormone that are useful and crucial for plant. The most of the topic is about these hormones; Auxins,Cytokinins, Gibberellins, Abscisic Acid and Ethylene as well as the contribution toward the plant. Each hormone has their own role and function. It is important for the plant development and it's mechanism.

No comments:

Post a Comment