Friday 23 October 2015

WEEK 1- EVOLUTION THEORY AND DARWIN

ASSALAMUALAIKUM, September 2015, I'm officially a University Putra Malaysia (UPM) to further my study in science field which is Bachelor Science (Hons.) Cell Biology and Molecule. I was a Diploma student before in Uitm for Diploma in Microbology. So, the program that I study now is quite related to my diploma but different. What I want to talk about for my first week experience is specific for BSM 3101 (Cell Development). This course is very interesting. This is may due to the ability of lecturer that can make this course very interesting. It is very easy to understand and her explaination is perfect. So, it help me a lot to nurture my enthusiasm toward this course. For my first week topic which is History and Evolution of Life in Earth I. Specifically about evolution theory and Darwin.
The two picture above is Charles Darwin (Charles Robert Darwin). He is an English naturalist and also a geologist who is the one who gave out the 'Evolution Theory'.
The picture above is one of the example of Darwin's Evolution theory. The theory that human is originally arise from monkey/ ape. This picture came across my mind when my lecturer said 'Evolution'. What a ridiculous theory it is. But, in this course, I learnt about why, what,who,when and how Darwin can came out with the Evolution theory. http://www.hhmi.org/biointeractive/endless-forms-most-beautiful The website helped me a lot to understand multiple questions in my mind. It is about how, who,what when and why the evolution theory come out and also history of Darwin.

No comments:

Post a Comment