Friday 23 October 2015

WEEK 6- POLLINATION AND EMBRYO DEVELOPMENT

For my sixth week, I learning about polination and embryo development. I all about reproduction process in plant to maintain their heredity. I learnt this topic before. During SPM. After SPM and during my diploma, I have't read about this topic. So, I need to read and understand it again after years not exposed to this topic. Recalling my SPM knowledge is somehow hopeles because almost all the info is being deleted from my mind. So sad to say. Pollination can be divided into two which are self-pollination and another one is cross- pollination.
During learning this in the class, I was being asked about the structure part the of flower. I think It really helped me to memorized the plant structure. The lecture is interesting. But, I still not remember the cycle part. I will try my best to memorise it. Another, embrogenesis. It is very interesting topic which convey the progress plant development.

No comments:

Post a Comment